The Business EDGE workshop will teach you the process of understanding the financial side of your business. Click here for the Business EDGE workshop structure and overview.
Attending the 2 day Business EDGE workshop will help you to:
- Develop your financial knowledge and business understanding
- Understand where your business is performing well and where it can be improved
- Better understand how your decisions impact the bottom line of your business
- Determine if your business can really fund future growth, debt reduction, retirement and succession
- Ensure everyone in your business is on the same page
- Join a group of like-minded producers and equip yourself to improve your business skills.
Workshop details, dates and times
The two day sessions include participant interaction, regular breaks, group discussion and presentations. All catering provided during the sessions.
- Day 1 - Wednesday 2nd March 2022 from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Day 2 - Thursday 3rd March 2022 from 8:00am to 4:00pm
Rydges - Mount Panorama
1 Conrod Straight
Bathurst NSW 2795
- $1,500 + GST / One person from a business (prices exclude GST and are fully tax deductible)
- $1,250 + GST / Two + people from the same business (prices exclude GST and are fully tax deductible)
Previous delivery experience & presenter feedback
John Francis is a director and consultant at Agrista, an agricultural consultancy focused on improving farm business performance. John is an accredited deliverer of MLA Business EDGE.
- “John has excellent knowledge, experience and presentation skills.”
- “Excellent, able to draw on benchmarking data and has a broad range of experience - good communicator.”
- “Absolutely fantastic in all aspects.”
- “Presenter had a great depth of knowledge and was able to give lots of examples of the theory in practice."
For enquiries contact Prue on 0435 052 255 or email email@example.com