Australian farmland has averaged 6.9% capital growth and interest rates have never been so low. Learn how to apply business management and investment principles to farm purchasing and leasing decisions to create wealth. Click here for the Farm Expansion workshop invitation.
The workshop will cover:
- How to apply business management & investment principles to a farm purchasing decision
- Is now a good time to expand?
- How does leverage create wealth?
- How much to pay for additional land for a bank loan?
- What does your financier require?
Workshop date, time, location and details:
If you would like a copy of the agenda or to know more about the Farm Expansion workshop please contact Prue on 0435 052 255 or email email@example.com. Course notes and tools are included in the workshop. Facilitator - John Francis, Agrista.
Thursday 5th August 2021
8:30am - 3pm
Wakool Services Club
39 Flinders Street Wakool
Catering (morning tea and lunch) provided.
- Business located in the Wakool District will pay $60.00 - please note, the workshop value is $1,320 and is heavily subsidised by MDBEDP
- Non-Wakool District Businesses will pay $825.00
- Bookings essential by 16th July 2021
- Please call 03 5453 1577 for more information or for help registering
- RSVP essential, limited spaces 16 businesses (max 2 people per business)